About Me

My photo
Camarillo, CA, United States
Thank~you for stopping by! As a nurse by profession and photographer by passion, I hope to share the love of what brings passion and meaning to life. Enjoy the blog and help to spread the word and share the love. xoxo, ~ Sheila Estelle

Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day!















We have so many reasons to celebrate on Mother's Day. 
This day is a day to cherish and remember. 

I am so very grateful for my lovely Mother.  She has been a
jewel and I have such wonderful memories growing up.

And I am blessed to have 3 lovely children and wanted to
introduce you to the latest...., my daughter and future son's
new little addition, little Body, only 4 months young!


Hoping your Mother's Day was blessed and filled with much goodness!

xoxo, ~ Sheila Estelle

No comments:

Post a Comment