About Me

My photo
Camarillo, CA, United States
Thank~you for stopping by! As a nurse by profession and photographer by passion, I hope to share the love of what brings passion and meaning to life. Enjoy the blog and help to spread the word and share the love. xoxo, ~ Sheila Estelle

Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Wedding Photography with a 'Twist'!

As a special incentive to my Wedding couples, please refer your friends to Sheila Estelle | Estelle Weddings ~  and have them mention your name.  Once their Wedding is complete, I will gift you $200.00 as my thank~you!

And if you refer other couples who also book me, once their Wedding is complete you will be gifted a second $200.00. Now if you are wise and keep referring new couples to me, eventually your Wedding could come out almost 'FREE'! Wow! Wouldn't that be nice!








Of Special Note:  This offer is valid until the end of this year and expires on Dec 31, 2010.

Blessings & wishing you and yours a Blessed & Wonderful Resurrection Sunday!
xoxo, ~ Sheila Estelle

Sheila Estelle | Estelle Weddings
*Boutique Wedding Photography*
5235 Mission Oaks Blvd #397
Camarillo, CA, 93012
1-(805) 444-5909
 

http://www.facebook.com/SheilaEstelle
http:SheilaEstelle.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment