About Me

My photo
Camarillo, CA, United States
Thank~you for stopping by! As a nurse by profession and photographer by passion, I hope to share the love of what brings passion and meaning to life. Enjoy the blog and help to spread the word and share the love. xoxo, ~ Sheila Estelle

Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Restoration at the Adolfo Camarillo Ranch House 2010 ~ by Sheila Estelle


 Easter Sunday was such a blessing for me, that I wanted to share some Easter love with you.  This is Calvary Chapel Camarillo's 4th time that they have celebrated Easter on the beautiful historic grounds of the Adolfo Camarillo Ranch House.

Please enjoy the photographs.  If you were in attendance, how wonderful.  And for those of you who were not able to be with us, my hope is that next year that may change if you are blessed to be in close proximity to Camarillo!

Blessings Abundant & please share the link and make comments at the bottom if you like!
xoxo ~ Sheila Estelle


1 comment: